Global Estimate of Forced Labour 2012: Results and Methodology (ILO)
Originally issued as part of the TVPRA in 2009, the U.S. Department of Labor annually produces a comprehensive list of goods produced using child or forced labor. Starting in 2014, the list will be updated every two years.
Originally established as part of the TVPRA, the TIP Report is an annual document published by the U.S. Department of Justice that gives a look at the scope of trafficking and forced labor in various countries around the world.
- Alliance to End Slavery and Trafficking (ATEST)
- Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking (CAST)
- End Slavery Now
- Free the Slaves
- Global Business Coalition Against Human Trafficking (gBCAT)
- International Justice Mission (IJM)
- Not for Sale
- Vital Voices Global Partnership
- World Vision